Poor community guidelines? No enforcement… or even knowledge, really… of what makes for a consensual and pleasant interaction?
Honestly, I’m not sure what to do to make feederism communities more pleasant on a larger scale except “make your own community”— by which I mean, maybe start a smaller Tumblr blog or forum where there’s a definite policy that certain kinds of creepers won’t be tolerated. Set a good example and hope it spreads?
I would be way more willing to pay for access to a BBW paysite if I knew for sure my money wasn’t going to be used for weight loss surgery, or that “new” content on the site isn’t a few years old and the model in question has since dropped 300 pounds. I want my fap money to go to an actual feedist.
This… is a weirdly specific grievance.
I agree… whole heartedly
Wait, are you agreeing with ME, or does this actually happen a lot? XD
(Figured it was time I finally made this shit rebloggable.)
This is a list of resources for people looking to learn more about feederism, fat admiration, or fetish. It is a work in progress.
Feederist and Fat Admiration Dating Sites
- Feedism.net, the newest online site for feederists!
- The Feedist List, a Tumblr where people can post dating profiles.
- Fantasy Feeder
Virtual Feederism Groups
Meatspace Feederism Groups
- Room for More (DC Chapter) This site is seldom updated, so check out the Fantasy Feeder forums under “Events” for their next meeting date.
- Room for More Chicago
Real-Life Erotica (My most popular feederism stories.)
Fetish Politics (Things I’ve written about the uneasy relationship between fat admiration and fat acceptance)
Things Other People Have Written About Feederism:
- Having my cake and eating it too — a lesbian’s experiences with feederism
Violet Blue’s book is, hands down, the best guide to navigating the feederism/fat admiration fetish I have ever seen. It has an entire section specifically dedicated to it, and covers everything from tips on how to explain your fetish to your partner to suggestions for hot scenes. If you can only afford to read one of my resources, get this one.
- The Other Side of Desire: Four Journeys into the Far Realms of Lust and Longing, by Daniel Bergner (available in dead tree or ebook format)
This book doesn’t have a section devoted specifically to feederism, but it does show the various ways people adjust to having “extreme” fetishes as part of their lives.
- Alison Tyler’s story “Feeder”, from Cleis Press’ erotic short story collection She’s On Top
This short tale doesn’t refer to any part of Internet feederist culture except the title. Instead, it focuses on the sensuality of cooking, eating, and sex as shared by a suburban couple.
Notable Feederism Blogs:
- Feedee World (a blog written by several women into feederism and fat admiration. They recently started a Tumblr.)
- Git Bigger and his Tumblr (gay male gainer with lots of info on what it’s really like to gain weight on purpose)
- Men In Full (a blog written by a woman in celebration of fat men)
- Chub Winchesters is a Livejournal group dedicated to Supernatural fan fiction with a feederism or FA bent. Here is their fic master list.
- Citrus Magica/The Orange Mage is an outspoken feeder with a gainer girlfriend.
- Macpurc is a gainer with a big belly who posts vanity pictures and videos of himself. I approve.
- Feedist Confessions is a Postsecret-style confession blog.
- Squidbiscuit draws stuffed versions of Superheroes, like Wolverine, as well as original characters. She’s also into vomiting.
- Ree draws a chubby demon named Risto who she then very kindly puts in all kinds of shirtless situations for her fans.