For Erosblog: here’s the content of the email I received from Blogger today (fortunately all my stuff’s been long since moved elsewhere!)
You are receiving this message because you are the admin of a blog hosted on Blogger which is identified to have Adult content.
Pinterest nailed me today with a very similar policy. I apparently am broadcasting offensive and inappropriate material to the general public with a PRIVATE BOARD ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY ME.
Translation: “You have bondage photos that I don’t like seeing as a mod, they offend me. Remove them or we will do it for you.” (Which they promptly did after sending me an email 10 mins before hand, not giving me a chance to back it up)
Kind of defeats the purpose of having a “Private Board” if it can only be used for what they said as “Family fun things”…
This whole “Policing of graphic material” on the internet is getting pretty fucking old if you ask me.
- sorcyress likes this
- shulamithbond likes this
- heartshapedscarz likes this
- beenanaashot likes this
- molly-ren reblogged this from projectbdsm
- saltrose-and-honeybee likes this
- projectbdsm reblogged this from pervocracy and added:
- miwrighting reblogged this from pervocracy
- pervocracy reblogged this from molly-ren and added: