This is a list of resources for people looking to learn more about feederism/feedism/fat admiration and related fetishes or kinks. It is a work in progress.
Feederist and Fat Admiration Dating Sites
Feedism.net, the newest online site for feederists!Site has been down for a month; anyone have any info?
- The Feedist List, a Tumblr where people can post dating profiles.
- Fantasy Feeder
FF and Dimensions are mainly on here for completeness’ sake. They’ve both been critiqued for having poor moderation policies, outdated site design, and general uselessness. FF also recently made it impossible for members to link to anything off-site.
Virtual Feederism Groups
"The Lardy Ladies" is loosely defined group of people who are deeply into chubby boys and Marvel fanfiction. They meet via Neat Chat on a semi-weekly basis; watch this Tumblr for the next one!
Meatspace Feederism Groups
This section is currently empty, as all of the groups I used to link to have been inactive for a year or more. If you can recommend a real-life feedist group (in any state in the US) message me!
Notable Feederism Blogs:
- Git Bigger and his Tumblr: a gay male gainer with lots of info on what it’s really like to gain weight on purpose.
- Men In Full is a blog written by a woman in celebration of fat men. Her LJ is inactive, but she still curates photos on Tumblr as men-in-full.
- Chub Winchesters is a Livejournal group dedicated to Supernatural fan fiction with a feedist or fat admirer bent. Here is their fic master list.
- macpurc a gainer that posts excellent selfies of his ball-belly.
- feedistconfessions is a Postsecret-style confession blog.
- squidbiscuit draws stuffed versions of Superheroes, like Wolverine, as well as original characters. She’s also into vomiting.
- risto-licious draws a chubby demon named Risto who she then very kindly puts in all kinds of shirtless situations for her fans.
- avengersbellies is a blog dedicated to Marvel belly kink.
Other Things People Have Written About Feederism:
- Having my cake and eating it too — a lesbian’s experiences with feederism
Violet Blue’s book is, hands down, the best guide to navigating the feederism/fat admiration fetish I have ever seen. It has an entire section specifically dedicated to it, and covers everything from tips on how to explain your fetish to your partner to suggestions for hot scenes. If you can only afford to read one of my resources, get this one.
- The Other Side of Desire: Four Journeys into the Far Realms of Lust and Longing, by Daniel Bergner (available in dead tree or ebook format)
This book doesn’t have a section devoted specifically to feederism, but it does show the various ways people adjust to having “extreme” fetishes as part of their lives.
- Alison Tyler’s story “Feeder”, from Cleis Press’ erotic short story collection She’s On Top
This short tale doesn’t refer to any part of Internet feederist culture except the title. Instead, it focuses on the sensuality of cooking, eating, and sex as shared by a suburban couple.