My top ten posts this year:
1. Feederism 101 has been my top post since I wrote it, and it’s still on page two of Google’s results for “feederism”. I’m both pleased at its success and embarrassed at its flaws—I could write a much more complete picture of what feederism is now.
2. Help Sarah Dopp Create A Genderplayful Marketplace! This and other posts helped this project reach it’s funding goals a full three weeks early!
3. Piss Play: How did such a short post become so popular? This is the only time I mention piss on this blog, though it’s far from the only time I’ve ever pissed on someone.
4. For some reason, a hell of a lot of you liked this photo.
5. Stuffed, or, How To Have Feederism Sex Without The Feedee: my first expereince with getting what I really want in bed.
6. Feederism Freaks Out Fat Acceptance Bloggers: my rebuttal towards the fat acceptance movement’s view of feederists as abusive or scary. I started no online wars, but I don’t feel I started a conversation either.
7. Marked: a sweet story about getting a hickey.
8. My top 12 turn-ons: I was surprised at how many views this got. Apparently a lot of people liked it who weren’t even pervs!
10. What my ideal feedee is like: my ideals have changed a lot since I wrote this.
Apparently 380 of you looked at my Ask Box, but only around 10 of you actually asked me questions. The search term that brings all the boys to my yard is “feederism”, closely followed by “feederism dating” and “molly ren”. Weirdest place I got traffic from: the Encyclopedia Dramatica article on fat furries.